0

Exclusive Interview: Brie Bella on WrestleMania 32 and her future in WWE 

 

 As one of the most outspoken female Superstars in WWE and a mainstay on E!’s “Total Divas” for five seasons, Brie Bella surprised the WWE Universe in recent days by keeping silent about her plans for the future until after WrestleMania 32 came to a close.

she said:

WrestleMania 32 was my last match.The hardest part is that it takes a while to have a baby. So, I hate saying retirement because after I have kids, I would love to make a comeback into the ring. I feel like I could bring a whole army with me, like Trish Stratus, who's a mother. Michelle McCool, who's a mother. Beth Phoenix, who's a mom. It’s a good bunch of us who could come back and have one hell of a career.I just don't know the timing of it. I don't know if it will be a year and a half, two years or three years. So, it feels like a retirement. At the same time, I'm just not going to close that door. Daniel and I have been wanting kids for a while. It's always been on our mind, and we know we wanted it sooner rather than later. 

Post a Comment

 
Top